Friday, January 03, 2014

Pantry Challenge January 2014: Day 1

Day 1: Friday, January 3rd

Today was the first day do our pantry challenge.

Breakfast:
My husband and kids had pancakes and bacon.  I made extras to restock the pancakes in the freezer for breakfast next week when school is back in session.  I skipped out on the pancakes because of the wheat and milk in the mixture.  Instead, I made a bacon sandwich on gluten free bread.  

Lunch:
For lunch, Jakob had Mac and cheese, leftover corn, and Apple sauce.  I had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich on my gluten free bread along with sweet potato chips and banana chips.  Later in the afternoon, I made a strawberry/banana smoothie (no picture).

Dinner:
For dinner, we had tacos.  The purpose of the tacos is to help clear old corn and flour tortillas.  Jeff and the kids had their tacos on there flour tortillas and I used the corn tortillas.  We also ate the tacos with some organic tortilla chips (no picture).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails