Monday, August 15, 2011

Weight Watcher's - 5% Goal


The first goal is to lose 5% of my current weight.  I weighed 170.2 lbs on Monday, August 15, 2011.  My first goal is to get to 161.7 lbs.  I did Weight Watchers after I had Jakob and did well and dropped back down to my pre-pregnancy weight.  I have plans to do it again now that Ashlyn has made her appearance.

I have 29 points per day with a weekly extra of 49 to use.  Today, I used 30 points.  Tomorrow, I told Jakob we would go to McDonald's.  I know I will use extra points, but the reason I have always liked Weight Watchers because it is not a diet.  I am planning on having the grilled chicken sandwich for lunch tomorrow with french fries.

I had Jeff take a picture of me Monday night since it would be nice to have a before and after picture as mentioned on the "To Do" list from Weight Watchers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails