Sunday, January 30, 2011

Pregnancy - Third Month

I am a little behind on posting.  I'm almost at 15 weeks.  Since the 2nd Trimester has started, it has been much better too.


9 Weeks - 12/23/10
  • Christmas Eve Day
  • Sure having up and downs.  Stomach is not acting friendly with me at all times.  Feel bloated and blah at different parts of the day.
  • Get hunger pains every few hours as if I hadn't had any food what so ever.
  • Enjoying taking naps while on Christmas vacation from school.
10 Weeks - 12/30/10
  • New Year's Day - 1/1/11
12 Weeks - 1/13/11
  • Returned to school almost two weeks ago and have done pretty well.  No major problems.
  • The past few days (1/14, 1/15) have been a little rough and hopefully things will get back to normal.  Sure was enjoying the morning sickness disappearing.
  • On Sunday, 1/16, I was watching television in the bedroom when I decided to get a snack.  I quickly found out that Jeff and Jakob were busy working on putting together the crib in the baby room!  So sweet!
13 Weeks - 1/20/11
  • Routine checkup at doctors office on 1/20/11.

    2 comments:

    1. Thanks for commenting on my blog. Happy to see things are going well for you.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Thank you for your nice comments on my blog. I loved being pregnant, so I am kind of jalous but then again .. not !! Good luck

      ReplyDelete

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails