Monday, May 04, 2009

May 4th: Target, Kroger, & Wal-Mart

I headed to Target after dropping Jakob off to school. I was unable to take a picture of everything today from Target since some of it needed to be put away and some was left in the car for another load to bring up the 3 flights of stairs! From Target, I considered the above picture the best of products for price with coupons and savings! However, with coupons today from Target I saved over $36 in coupons!! My bill went from $70 to $33!!

Schick Intuition $6.99 (Sale price week 5/3-5/9)
-$4.00 Coupon

Schick Quattro Replacement Blades $8.27 (Sale price week 5/3-5/9)
-$4.00 Coupon
-$2.00 Super Target Coupon

(2) Purell Hand Sanitizer $1.37 each
-$0.55 Coupon
-$0.50 Coupon

Total After Store Savings: $69.71
Total Spent: $33.30
Total Saved: $36.41 or 52%


***************************

My next stop was Kroger. I had to come home first and gather the coupons. We did not need much from Kroger and mainly went to get the specials. Healthy Choice and Marie Callendar's dinners were a great buy! No picture from Kroger today because by the time I got home, everything needed to go into the fridge or freezer quickly!

Total Before Savings and Coupons: $57.42
Total After Store Savings: $46.76
Total Spent: $31.39
Total Saved: $
26.03 or 45%

***************************

My last stop today was Wal-Mart. I really wanted to go in and get out really fast since I still had the Kroger groceries in the car. Since I was rushing, I forgot to grab yogurt for Jeff and one other item. Oh well, it did keep me to only going in there for the few things I really needed. My main item I needed was All laundry detergent and was shocked I would have spent less for it at Kroger! Kroger had it marked $4.82 which I figured was high since I was used to seeing it around $4.00. Turns out, Wal-Mart had it for $4.97. Oh well...still doing well today!

(2) All Laundry Detergent $4.97 each
-$2.00 Coupon
-$2.00 Coupon

Rimmel Mascara $5.97
-$5.97 FREE Coupon

Total After Store Savings: $18.74
Total Spent: $8.77
Total Saved: $9.97 or 53%

**************************

Overall, it was worth gathering all the coupons and sorting them out. The Kroger ad is already on Southern Savers, so I will need to start looking through it and deciding what we need. Here are my overall savings for today.

Total Before Savings and Coupons: $145.87
Total After Store Savings: $135.21
Total Spent: $73.56
Total Saved: $
72.31 or 50%

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails