Tuesday, April 03, 2007

UNT Registration and World of Warcraft

Jeff and I both had to stay up to register for classes at UNT. Registration starts at 12:01 am of a specific day. I had 2 more classes to take in the summer before I begin my student teaching. Jeff found 2 classes he can take in the summer and then 3 for Fall 2007. If he is able to finish these, he'll be down to 2 classes remaining Spring 2008 and graduate May 2008 with me! YEAH!

After doing homework, I decided I would play some more of World of Warcraft. I did better than a previous night and didn't get killed as often! I am now at level 11. Here's the new picture of my character. I have some better gear and sword now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails