Sunday, November 06, 2016

Menu Planning Monday: Week of November 7, 2016

I had a much better week on Weight Watchers last week since we had most of our dinner plans ready for the week.  I completely forgot I had planned turkey chili, so we are having leftovers tonight.  The Turkey Chili preps well ahead of time, so I'm planning on prepping it this evening and dumping it in the crock pot tomorrow morning!  We also went to ALDI again last Friday and picked up some more produce to work into our menu this week and next.


Monday, 11/7: Crock Pot Kid-Friendly Turkey Chili


Tuesday, 11/8: Hot Dogs, Chips, & Veggies
Wednesday, 11/9: Chicken Sandwiches, Roasted Red Potatoes, & Squash
Thursday, 11/10: Leftover Buffet
Friday, 11/11: Dining Out
Saturday, 11/12: Steaks, Crock Pot "Baked" Potatoes, Green Beans
Sunday, 11/13: Spaghetti w/Meat Sauce, French Bread from Bread Machine


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails