Friday, October 20, 2006

Latest book read

Well, I finished reading Hitched by Carol Higgins Clark. It was interesting, but I thought it was a little hard to get into. The story line had many characters that intertwined to make a good story, but was hard to keep up with the characters especially in the beginning.

I started reading 2nd Chance by James Patterson today and it is already starting off with a bang! I love books which start from the get go with the action! Makes a much more exciting read!

I also picked up three books from Barnes and Noble the other day from their bargin area. Three hard back books for $9.99! What a deal! They are all authors I have not read yet, but story lines sounded good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails