Thursday, October 12, 2006

Tau Sigma National Honor Society

I received a letter in the mail yesterday from UNT stating I was selected as a candidate for membership into Tau Sigma National Honor Society! It is a national academic honor society to recognize and promote the academic excellence and involvement of transfer students. Since I transfered to UNT, the letter said I either had a 3.5 GPA or was placed in the top 20% of all incoming transfer students during my first term at UNT. There is a special ceremony on Thursday, November 16th at 7pm at the college. I told my mom about it and she's already planning on coming to it with me! How neat! I figured it would be a great thing to add to my resume later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails