Sunday, July 09, 2006

Jakob's Room - Painting Completed!!

Well, I finished painting Jakob's room Saturday afternoon and finished getting everything set back up this morning. I still have to hang his curtain and his pictures on the wall. I have 6 baby animal pictures (10x13) that were on the wall before painting, but I'd like to find 2 larger animal pictures (16x20??) and frame to put on his left and right wall and then use the smaller ones around those and next to the window. Jeff and I also found these animal decals at Target yesterday and they will either go around with the pictures or put them in the green border, but I haven't decided. Anyhow, it looks really good in there and I'm proud of how it turned out. Now Roland will have to think of ideas for his room!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails