Monday, July 10, 2006

Summer 1 Grades and Summer 2

The official grades posted for Summer 1 sometime today. I made an "A" in the Literacy class and an "A" in the Computers in the Classroom class! I guess in the fall I will schedule a visit with my counselor to see what my current cumulative GPA is. I had a 3.38 before summer started, but the webpage only keeps track of what I have done at UNT, so it has a really nice GPA of a 4.0! But I want to get at least a 3.5 and graduate with honors! I did not graduate with honors in high school, I did graduate early by a year, but it would be cool to have that with my degree.

Today started Summer 2. There is no break between Summer 1 and Summer 2. I have Earth Science from 8:00-9:50am, then Business Calculus from 10:00-11:50am Monday-Thursday. Then on Monday, I have my Earth Science lab from 12:30-4:20pm. Luckily, when we finish the labs, we can go and today we finished around 3:30pm. I'm think the Math class will be an easy course to coincide with more studying for Earth Science. I guess I will find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails