Monday, June 12, 2017

Menu Plan Monday: Week of June 12, 2017


This week, I am determined to learn how to use my Instant Pot.  I have been looking up recipes to determine which blogs I like the most to give me ideas on cooking with it.  I really do not know why I have felt so intimidated by it, but I think it is just the process of learning what I want to attempt to cook in it.  Summer is a great time to practice!


Menu Plan Monday: 

Week of June 12, 2017


Dinner Ideas this Week:
Starting back at the end of December, I started receiving meal kits from Hello Fresh.  I tend to get them monthly now based on the selection provided.  I love how our family can pick and choose the meals along with choosing when we receive them!  Try out Hello Fresh and get $40 off your first box!  They have different plans including a classic, vegetarian, and a family plan.  I love how you can choose the menu on the classic plan and select when you receive it. My next Hello Fresh arrives on Saturday, July 1st.

  • Creamy Dill Chicken with Roasted Potatoes and Green Beans
  • Kiwi Salsa and Steak Fajitas with Charred Bell Pepper, Onion, and Blistered Beans
  • Barbecue Pork Meatloaves with Creamy Red Cabbage Slaw and Sweet Potato Wedges
This post is linked up to I'm An Organizing Junkie - be sure to check it out for even more meal planning ideas and inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails