Monday, February 01, 2010

Happy 5th Birthday Jakob!

Happy Birthday Jakob!!
Jakob turns 5 years old today!  He was 8 lb 7 oz and 21 inches long at birth.  It amazes me it has already been 5 years.  I went into the hospital on Monday night, 1/31/05.  Jakob was due originally on 1/27/05, but our joke is he was waiting for his Uncle Randy who was coming home from Japan!  Randy made it home on the following Friday, so he didn't have to wait too long!  The following Tuesday, 2/1/05, Jakob was delivered quicker than my doctor had expected!  She figured he would have been delivered in the afternoon or evening and it would not mess up her schedule!  There were many times I had to wait for her or see the practitioner because she had to go deliver a baby!  So I joked about how it was my turn!  Jakob was born healthy and we both went home the following Thursday, 2/3/05.  Time sure flies!  Time to travel back to 2/1/05 and check out some cute pictures!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful baby!!! It is amazing how fast the years go by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to the guy who drew my name out for a prize way back when you were 4!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails