Sunday, July 03, 2005

4th of July Weekend

We had a great time at Lake Brownwood this weekend with Jeff's parents! We are all exhausted now from being out in the sun and skiing, intertubing, and playing in the water. Daniel and Brett got some time on the wakeboard. I tried to do the wakeboard this afternoon, but could not get up on it. Jeff, Gerry, Daniel, Brett, Roland (yes ROLAND!), and myself all got up on skis over the weekend. We brought the video camera and got it all on tape this year. Jeff and I plan to look into how much the cable cost to get the video camera to hook to the computer so we can have fun editing what we have recorded.

1 comment:

  1. It's its a firewire cable I have several and might even be nice enough to let you borrow it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails