Wednesday, December 20, 2006

An Upcoming Christmas Gift!



My absolute favorite thing to do when I get time is scrapbooking! There is a product called the Cricut machine that automatically cuts letters, shapes, and other objects from 1 inch to 5 inches tall. The retail price began at $299.99 and was really out of the question, but always something that would be neat to have. Well, yesterday morning I sent Jeff an email and mentioning how I really enjoy scrapbooking and how neat one of these machines would be. He understood and actually called a Hobby Lobby where they had 2 in stock for $194.95 and additional cartridges for $59.99. The normal sale price I have seen recently has been around $250, so I was excited to find out Hobby Lobby was selling them for $195. So Jeff told me I could buy the machine for Christmas and then buy 1 extra cartridge. The cartridges have the program on them telling them what to cut, how to cut it, etc. So I ended up buying the machine which comes with the George and Basic Shapes cartridge, and the All Mixed Up cartridge. I got it all wrapped up, so now all I have to do is wait until Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails