Sunday, January 22, 2017

Menu Plan Monday: Week of January 23, 2017


Last week, I had my second Hello Fresh box delivered.  We have cooked two of the three recipes.  Last week's favorite recipe was the Thai Pork Stir-Fry with Rice.  The recipes from Hello Fresh take approximately thirty minutes to cook and always look so pretty on the plates.  I could not be happier with all of it!  It saves me some time on my menu planning and the recipes are Weight Watcher's friendly.

Thai Pork Stir-Fry with Rice

Try out Hello Fresh and get $40 off your first box!!  They have different plans including a classic, vegetarian, and a family plan.  I am enjoying the flexibility and variety of food it is providing my family to eat.  Recipes are simple to create and are high in flavor.  I am thankful for getting back on schedule with our menu planning since it is helping our budget and diet.  We are not eating out as often and when we do eat out, it was planned ahead of time.

My next Hello Fresh dinner will arrive on Saturday, February 4th!

Upcoming Recipes:

  • When Steak met Potatoes with Creamed Kale and Peppercorn Sauce
  • Sugar-Sweet Pork Chops with Mixed Root Veggies
  • Mustard-Breaded Chicken Thighs with Brussel Sprouts and Sweet Potatoes



Menu Plan Monday: 

Week of January 23, 2017


I created this upcoming week's menu plan primarily on what we currently had on hand in the house to help save on our grocery budget this week.  We have a variety of leftovers in the refrigerator also which needs to be eaten!

Monday, 1/23: Rapid Maple Balsamic Chicken with Sweet Potatoes from Hello Fresh


Tuesday, 1/24: Hot Dogs with chips and Fruit
Wednesday, 1/25: Leftover Buffet
Thursday, 1/26: Leftover Buffet
Friday, 1/27: Dining Out
Saturday, 1/28: Dining Out
Sunday, 1/29: Overnight Lasagna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails