Sunday, January 15, 2017

Menu Plan Monday: Week of January 16, 2017


I received my second HelloFresh box yesterday!  For dinner tonight, we cooked their recipe, hearty steak with balsamic-cranberry pan sauce along with a side of cabbage.  The flavors of the cabbage and the steak went very well together and complimented each other nicely.

Try out Hello Fresh and get $40 off your first box!!  They have different plans including a classic, vegetarian, and a family plan.  I am enjoying the flexibility and variety of food it is providing my family to eat.  Recipes are simple to create and are high in flavor.  I am thankful for getting back on schedule with our menu planning since it is helping our budget.


Menu Plan Monday: Week of January 16, 2017



Tuesday, 1/17: Dining Out
Wednesday, 1/18: Baked Ham
Thursday, 1/19: Rapid Maple Balsamic Chicken with Sweet Potatoes


Friday, 1/20: Leftover Buffet
Saturday, 1/21: Dining Out
Sunday, 1/22: Chicken Spaghetti

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails