Monday, June 13, 2011

Mailbox Monday 6/13

Not much free this week in the mailbox.  Only received three items, including one coupon.  However, I currently only need 195 more SwagBucks before redeeming for another $10.00 CVS gift card!  I have been really lucky on the surveys and really racking up the points, so hopefully I'll have it by next week!

FREE
  • Marthat Stewart Living Magazine
  • Family Circle Magazine
  • FREE Coupon for one Yoplait Yogurt

New to SwagBucks?  Check out more information here.

Search & Win

What did you get in your mailbox this week for FREE?  Come join us at A Frugal Friend.


Frugal Friend

4 comments:

  1. I have a feeling this week is going to be really slow. I also got my Family Circle--if I remember right this was just 2 months free. I'm thinking about ordering it with some of mycokerewards points but in my 2 free issues there was only one coupon and that's mostly what I want magazines for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Smiley Boy Knows Best! I love free magazines!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just love the lazy weeks! lol When I click the "help" button at the bottom of the coupon page, they usually take about a week - a week and a half to come in. I've noticed that sometimes they have a longer exp. date than the printed ones too. Maybe 3 or 4 days longer. lol

    Bargains4Wahms.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails