Sunday, January 05, 2014

Smith Family Menu ~ Week of January 6 - January 12

We will be continuing our Pantry Challenge for this upcoming week.  So the menu consist of things we still have in the freezer, fridge, and pantry.  I did not include lunches yet, but will hopefully have them ready by next week!  I really like all the ideas from Pinterest for lunches, so it is my goal this week to make similar ones and post pictures to remember what I like best!

Breakfast:

  • Cereal (gluten free)
  • Smoothies
  • Mini sausages
  • Bacon Sandwiches (gluten free bread)

Kids' breakfast:

  • Cereal
  • Pancakes from freezer
  • Waffles from freezer
  • Scrambled eggs
Dinners:

  • BBQ Rub pork chops, roasted squash/zucchini, and corn
  • Hot dogs, chips, and fruit
  • Crock-pot roast with carrots and potatoes
  • Shake 'n Bake Chicken, potatoes, roasted 

Need other ideas, check out my previous menu plans.  Want more ideas, see a bunch more menu plans where I linked up at Org Junkie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails