Monday, January 06, 2014

Pantry Challenge January 2014: Day 4

Today was a busy day with going back to school today.  The students return tomorrow, but it was a busy day of lesson planning, making copies, meetings, and other professional development.  Many things were accomplished including updated seating charts and reorganizing a few things in my classroom.  I did go out to eat with a few teachers to Subway because during the school year I barely have a lunch at all!  So we enjoyed the afternoon out to eat and visit!

Breakfast:
Monday's are usually cereal days due to the hectic mornings.  Today was not as hectic because Jeff ended up deciding to work from home since he was not feeling 100% due to being out in the cold weather Saturday night with the Cub Scout campout.  (He's still not 100%, but so far no fever.)  I also had a banana with breakfast along with my milk.

Dinner:
Tonight was an easy going night because the boys ate a late lunch and then Jeff along with Ashlyn snacked on Chex Mix before I arrived home from school.  So we put together some simple peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, fruit, and chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails