Saturday, December 28, 2013

Sweet & Savory Sweet Potatoes (Paleo, Gluten Free, Dairy Free)

I cooked these sweet potatoes a few weeks ago after receiving the book, Practical Paleo.  They were quick and easy to prepare and the kids loved them too!  I cooked them on my Pampered Chef Large Bar Pan to cook them at an even temperature and to help them brown quicker.


Sweet & Savory Sweet Potatoes 

Ingredients:
2 large sweet potatoes 
1 tsp bacon fat or coconut oil (melted) 
1/4 tsp onion powder 
1/4 tsp garlic powder 
1/2 tsp cinnamon sea salt and pepper to taste 

Instructions:
Oven at 375. (I did 425). Chop potatoes into small bite size pieces and coat with oil. Combine seasoning and evenly coat potatoes. Bake for approximately 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails