Sunday, December 29, 2013

CVS Shopping Trip - Milk, Pantene, and Duracell Batteries = $12.29

I sure enjoy my shopping trips to CVS.  I do not go every week, but most weeks there is something at a good price to help stock our household needs.  Today I spent $12.29 out of pocket and purchased two Pantene shampoos, two Pantene conditioners, two Pantene mouses, one Duracell AA 8-pack (with extra coupons inside), one Duracell AAA 8-pack (with extra coupons inside), and a gallon of skim milk for Jeff.  I received $11.00 back in ECB to use on my next shopping trip.



******************************************
Total Before Savings and Coupons: $56.53
Total Spent: $12.29
Total Saved: $44.24 or 78%
ECB Remaining: $11.00
******************************************
According to my receipt, this year I have saved $886.55.  This counts all their sale prices, my coupons, and their ECB coupons.  I'm hoping to do better on blogging my savings in 2014.


Make sure to check out Southern Savers this week to help you save on your shopping trips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails