Sunday, December 29, 2013

Smith Family Menu ~ Week of December 30 - January 6 (Gluten free recipes)

I am excited to try the Crock-Pot recipe below because my mom bought me a new crockpot for Christmas!  My old one was good, but it only had timers for 4 hours on high, 6 hours on high, 8 hours on low, or 10 hours on low.  Great for the weekends when I can control the time easier, but not as easy to use during a weekday since many foods were getting overcooked.  I'm hoping chicken teriyaki comes out good, I found it on Facebook while traveling home.

Dinners:
When planning our weekly dinners, I try to use things we have at home along with planning meats based on advertised sales to help us save money.  Jeff and I continue to have most dinners based on the plate method.  Eating more non-starchy vegetables, less foods with high carbohydrates, and increased exercise has really helped our weight loss.


Need other ideas, check out my previous menu plans.  Want more ideas, see a bunch more menu plans where I linked up at Org Junkie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails