Monday, April 23, 2012

Ashlyn is Ready to Swim this Summer!

Ashlyn and I headed to CVS and Target after she finished eating Saturday afternoon.  Overall, we spent $0.79 since for everything in the picture and received $4.00 back for next week!  I went ahead and picked up those swim diapers since CVS gave me a store coupon and I had a manufacturer coupon to add to it!  I really prefer buying diapers in general at CVS where I can use my extra ECB that I earn throughout my transactions.  Oh, and I originally did not plan to purchase the candy bar.



Huggies Swim Diapers $9.99
-$2.00 CVS Coupon
-$1 off Huggies Little Swimmers disposable swim pants printable

2 - Colgate Total Toothpaste $2.99 (LIMIT 2)
-$1 off Colgate Total Advanced, Optic White or Sensitive Pro-Relief, 4 oz+, SS 4/15
-$1 off Colgate Total Advanced, Optic White or Sensitive Pro-Relief, 4 oz+, SS 4/15
Get Back $2.00 per toothpaste ($4.00 total)

Hershey's Chocolate Bar $1.19
-$0.50 CVS Coupon

-$7.00 ECB
-$2.00 ECB
-$2.00 ECB

Total: $0.79
Get Back: $4.00 from Colgate Toothpaste for next trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails