Monday, October 11, 2010

Strike a Pose



This week's song challenge over at Scrap It With a Song is Vogue by Madonna.  The lyrics are up on the blog. You can take whatever inspires you from this song, the words, the title or the overall theme of the song. Upload your creations onto the Scrap It With A Song blog by Sunday and you could be this week's winner.  This week is being sponsored again by the adorable Sew Many Cards!!!

Jakob was the ring bearer at my brother's wedding in California on July 31, 2010.  Jakob really enjoyed being all dressed up!  Read more about it on Vacation Day 1 and Vacation Day 2.  As I was listening to the song challenge this week, I thought about this picture and how perfect it went together!



I used the August 2010 Pagemaps sketch for the layout and scrapbook paper from Coordinates Collections to create my layout.

Here are a few pictures from  Randy and Nikki's big day on July 31, 2010!!


Jakob holding the ring bearer pillow!

 Here is the wedding couple with our side of the family!

I really like this picture with my dad, Randy, and Jakob. 

2 comments:

  1. I mean really....how could that pic not deserve an entire LO! Watch out mama...10 years and the chickies will be knoocking doen your door ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how grown-up Jakob is--is this the same little boy who drew my name out of a hat for a prize??? Great layout and interpretation of the lyrics.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails