Monday, May 31, 2010

Remembering Why I Dislike Wal-Mart

I went to Wal-Mart earlier today for a few things.  Normally, I would have gone to Kroger.  However, Kroger is farther away and we needed a few cleaning supplies and bug spray!  Most of the items I bought were about the same price at Kroger and some of the produce was cheaper.  There were a few items I would have bought at Kroger with my coupons due to advertised specials and coupons that I did not buy at Wal-Mart because they were much more expensive.  My mom always joked about going to Wal-Mart in my hometown with the coupons I send her from our newspaper.  She always says the cashier reads every coupon before scanning.  I always laugh because when I go to Kroger or Target, they tend to scan them and only really read them if the computer beeps at them!  Well, today my cashier read every single coupon and was the slowest at scanning them into the register.  Then for my Silk Soy Milk, I had four coupons with my four items.  Two of the coupons were $1.00/1 and two of them were B1G1 coupons.  I was legit since the $1.00/1 coupons were taking off the items I still was buying and the other coupons made the other free.  I think the cashier figured I was trying to cheat the system and she verified it with another sales clerk.  Lastly, I printed a few coupons this morning from my printer.  It is low on ink, so you should have seen her reaction when she came across the one that printed this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails