Saturday, April 04, 2009

Coordinates Collections April 2009 Card Sketch: A Friend and Hi

I created this card for my best friend, Erica, in Colorado. I primarily used leftover scraps from the Coordinates Collections' September 2007 "Hello Fall" kit. The circle embellishment is leftover also from their August 2008 "Vegetable Garden" kit. The vellum journaling is from Wal-Mart and says, "a friend is a present you give yourself". ~robert louis stevenson
I created this card for my grandmother. I primarily used leftover scraps from the Coordinates Collections' September 2007 "Hello Fall" kit. The alphabet stickers "HI" are Making Memories.
Both cards were created using this month's sketch from Coordinates Collections. Check out the other sketches this month and the contests associated with the sketches!!

1 comment:

  1. Lisa, these papers are so pretty. And you made them into such attractive cards. Your friend from the CC Forum--2amscrapper.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails