Sunday, January 01, 2012

Finished Something Borrowed now onto The Hunger Games

Something BorrowedSomething Borrowed by Emily Giffin
My rating: 3 of 5 stars



View all my reviews




I started this book while I was pregnant and did enjoy it. I read most of the book shortly before Ashlyn was born. It had an interesting twist and love triangle that kept it interesting. I enjoy reading romance and mystery books and tend to switch back and forth.

  

The Hunger Games (Hunger Games, #1)The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



View all my reviews



I am enjoying The Hunger Games so far and after the first chapter it had me on the edge of my bed and couldn't stop reading!  I read another chapter and probably would have continued if it was not late!  One of my many goals is to read more and last year I did not read too much.  I like how the libraries now have books that can be loaned out for free and that makes an incentive to read a little quicker since there are due dates!

Feel free to leave me comments and recommendations on great books!  I enjoy reading romance, mystery, and police/lawyer mystery books most often.

1 comment:

  1. omg! i love, love, love the hunger games! loved it so much that i immediately got hold of the 2nd book, catching fire. now the last book is out of stock!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails