Monday, July 06, 2009

Inspired Blueprints Sketch #25: {hole-n-one}

I created this layout for the Coordinates Collections Summer Camp Challenge #7. The challenge was to create a 2-page layout with masculine colors for 3 points. I used the June 2009 Desert Serenade kit. The layout is designed using Sketch #25 from Inspired Blueprints!

These pictures are from July 23, 2007. Roland was 10 years old and Jakob was 2 years old. I took them to Putt-Putt where we golfed, Roland did the go-karts, and we played video games! The boys loved it and I had coupons!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LISA, you truly are a good cyber friend. Thanks for posting on my blog today. I love your layout for CC.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails