Monday, June 26, 2017

Menu Plan Monday: Week of June 26, 2017


Last Sunday morning, I was on my iPad looking for some sort of produce delivery.  I was wanting to try to find something to help reduce our grocery bill.  Due to the cost of produce, without Bountiful Baskets, it has gone up.  Luckily, I found Harvest to House.  For my first box, I chose the Mixed Fruit / Vegetable Box, Large which gave an assortment of both fruits and vegetables for $33.  They have a variety to choose from including fresh meat and eggs too!  If you are not home for the delivery, you just leave an icebox out for them to place the food inside.  Ahead of the delivery, they email you what you will receive on your delivery day!


6/23/2017 - Mixed Fruit / Vegetable Box, Large

Menu Plan Monday: 

Week of June 26, 2017


Breakfast Ideas this Week:

  • Breakfast Sandwiches
  • Breakfast Burritos
  • Blueberry Muffins / Donuts
  • Pancakes

Lunch Ideas this Week:

  • Lunchables
  • Sandwiches
  • Leftovers

Dinner Ideas this Week:
  • Meatloaf with Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Zucchini
  • Pork Chops with Corn on the Cob (Instant Pot) and Kale Chips
  • Leftovers
  • Hello Fresh
Smoothies this Week:

  • Oh Kale Yeah (Simple Green Smoothies)
    • 1 cup kale, 1/2 cup water, 1/2 cup pineapple, 1/2 cup strawberries, and 1 banana
  • California Sunshine (Simple Green Smoothies)
    •  1 cup kale, 1/2 cup water, 1 orange, 1 cup pineapple (next time, I will add a banana)

I blended the California Sunshine this evening.  However, next time I will add a banana to help sweeten it up.  It was tart in my opinion and even Ashlyn was iffy on it and she normally likes all smoothies!


Starting back at the end of December, I started receiving meal kits from Hello Fresh.  I tend to get them monthly now based on the selection provided.  I love how our family can pick and choose the meals along with choosing when we receive them!  Try out Hello Fresh and get $40 off your first box!  They have different plans including a classic, vegetarian, and a family plan.  I love how you can choose the menu on the classic plan and select when you receive it. My next Hello Fresh arrives on Saturday, July 1st.

  • Creamy Dill Chicken with Roasted Potatoes and Green Beans
  • Kiwi Salsa and Steak Fajitas with Charred Bell Pepper, Onion, and Blistered Beans
  • Barbecue Pork Meatloaves with Creamy Red Cabbage Slaw and Sweet Potato Wedges
This post is linked up to I'm An Organizing Junkie - be sure to check it out for even more meal planning ideas and inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails