Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Weight Watchers Update


November 18, 2016
 Purchased NEW St. John's Bay Jeans SIZE 6
Grey sweater and necklace from Stitch Fix
October 8, 2016
 Received first set of Stitch Fix Clothes
My "why": 
After my youngest was born in 2011, I weighed 170.2.  I'm committed to this weight-loss journey because this past March, my weight was fluctuating between 160-165 pounds and my ankles were swelling.  I rejoined Weight Watchers on April 27, 2016.

Current Update:
Since rejoining Weight Watchers in April, I am still shocked how I have not only lost weight but have also lost inches.  For the first time, I ordered clothes from Stitch Fix and had my first order arrive on my birthday back on September 30th.  Each week is a new week, some are good while some are not.  Last week, I made Muddy Buddies along with receiving many treats from my students for Christmas.  This morning, I tossed the remaining Muddy Buddies in the trash!!  Remembering something from Roni, my Weight Watchers leader, she said it is okay to throw food away and not to feel guilty throwing it away.  It is always harder during the holidays, but everyday is a new day.
"Because when we stop and look, we see just how far we've come."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails