Sunday, January 08, 2012

MyFitnessPal.com

I am so excited!  Yesterday at a UIL school competition, another teacher showed me on her phone an app called MyFitnessPal and it is used to track what you eat to track calories along with the other nutrients of food.  It is totally free and has the same concepts as tracking food and weight loss as Weight Watchers.  I am completely hooked and have decided to this instead of paying for Weight Watchers monthly.  I did not attend the meetings, only did online for tracking what I was eating.  MyFitnessPal allows you to track your exercise to include additional calories.  All I had to do was enter my age, height, current weight, and my weight loss goal per week.  It gave me a daily calorie intake goal along with a weekly exercise goal.  After going online, I was able to take my past weight information for tracking purposes since I have been losing weight and it made the ticker below.  So I'm looking forward to losing additional weight and saving $18 a month doing it!  YEAH!  Oh, and the best part - it is on your phone or internet depending on how you want to use it.  You can even scan the item and it will pull it up for you without searching!

The other day, I posted about getting back on track and working out on our elliptical machine.  I am happy to report that I worked out three times last week and Jeff worked out twice last week on the elliptical!



Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails