Monday, June 13, 2011

Week 2 - $10 CVS Gift Card Challenge


Jakob and I stopped by the CVS this morning before going to the library.  There were only a few things I was really wanting to pick up and these were two of those items.  The other items were medicine related, but I knew if I didn't see them I would not be heart broken.  I had to spend about $2 out of pocket, but after using $8 in ECB - I received $10 back for next week!

My $10 gift card has $5.33 since starting that I received from earning points on SwagBucks.  I am super excited because I only need about 150 more SwagBucks before getting another $10 gift card for CVS!  I love FREE money!


$5.99 ECB WYB Zyrtec 24 hr Tablets, 5 ct., $5.99 Limit 1
$4 ECB WYB Schick Hydro 3 or Hydro 5 Razor 1 ct., $8 Limit 1
-$4 off Schick Hydro razor, SS 6/12
-$4 ECB
-$4 ECB


************************************************ 
Total Before Savings and Coupons: $17.05
Total Spent: $2.06
Total Saved:$14.06 or 88%

ECB Remaining: $9.99

************************************************
Check out this week's CVS ad here at Southern Savers!

New to SwagBucks?  Check out more information here.
Search & Win

1 comment:

  1. Great job! I've got the $5 Zyrtec coupon to make this a money-maker... I'm hoping to get to the store this evening before the deal ends!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails