Monday, June 06, 2011

Week 1 - $10 CVS Gift Card Challenge

I have officially started using my new $10 CVS gift card I received from SwagBucks.  I actually had to use a little from it yesterday, when I went to CVS.  When I visited yesterday and visited the kiosk for coupons, it printed me a $3 off $10 of any cosmetic purchase and a $6 off Revlon Colorstay.  I did not have my Revlon coupons with me and decided Jakob and I could go to the library today and pick up the special at CVS!  It worked out great since it was equivalent to having $11 off the foundation!  After using my leftover ECB from Sunday, I spent $1.53 on my giftcard and have $7.39 remaining.  However, I received $8 ECB back for purchasing the Colgate and the Revlon.  I also received a $1 ECB for the Green Bag Tag.

Transaction
$2 ECB WYB Colgate MaxClean SmartFoam, MaxFresh, MaxWhite 6oz or 360 Surround toothbrush 1ct $2.79
-.75/1 Colgate toothpaste, 4 oz +, SS 6/05
-.75/1 Colgate toothpaste, 4 oz +, SS 6/05
$4 ECB WYB $10 of Revlon - Revlon Colorstay Mineral Light Foundation $14.29
-$2 off Revlon color cosmetic, SS 5/08 (exp 06/12)
-$3 off $10 Cosmetic Purchase (CVS Coupon)
-$6 off Revlon Colorstay Foundation (CVS Coupon)
-$6 ECB

************************************************ 
Total Before Savings and Coupons: $20.43
Total Spent: $1.53
Total Saved:$18.90 or 93%

ECB Remaining: $9.00

************************************************
Check out this week's CVS ad here at Southern Savers!
New to SwagBucks?  Check out more information here.
Search & Win

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails