Sunday, May 29, 2011

Week 5 - $25 CVS Gift Card Challenge


There was not too much I wanted from CVS this morning except for the Pamper's Diapers that I had worked out to be a great deal!  I was talking to my mom the other day and we were discussing the diapers I had already stocked up and decided it was time to start buying size 3!  I sure like buying these at my price and not the regular store price!  I still have $2.97 left on my gift card and have $2.00 that I received back from buying today's diapers.

Week 2 - $25 CVS Gift Card Challenge - No Shopping
Week 3 - $25 CVS Gift Card Challenge
Week 4 - $25 CVS Gift Card Challenge

$2 ECB WYB Pampers Diapers or Easy Ups Jumbo Pack $8.99 Limit 1
Pampers 60 Count Wipes $2.83
-$3.50 off Pampers Diapers and Wipes (home mailer)
-$4.00 off Diapers and Wipes (CVS Coupon)
-$3 ECB
************************************************ 
Total Before Savings and Coupons: $15.69
Total Spent: $1.43
Total Saved:$14.26 or 91%

ECB Remaining: $2.00

************************************************
Check out this week's CVS ad here at Southern Savers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails