Monday, May 16, 2011

Mailbox Monday 5/16


Since starting to to work on coupon shopping like I used too, I started working on my free items in the mail again.  It works well since as free items come in the mail, they tend to have coupons that come too.  I just started back last week, so I'm happy with a few free things that came last week!

FREE
$1.66 from YouData
2 - $5.00 Amazon.com Giftcard from SwagBucks
Parents Magazine
Lego Club Jr. Magazine
Pampers coupons (Home mailer)
  • $2 off One Pampers Swaddlers Diapers
  • $3 off One Pampers Swaddlers Diapers Box
  • $1 off One Pampers Wipes 60 ct or larger
  • $3 off One Pampers Swaddlers Sensitive Diapers

New to SwagBucks?  Check out more information here.
New to YouData? Check out more information here.

Search & Win

What did you get in your mailbox this week for FREE?  Come join us at A Frugal Friend.


Frugal Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails