Sunday, May 15, 2011

Menu Plans 5/15-5/21


With summer time approaching soon, I was thinking it was time to really try to start planning our menus again.  It helps me think of what we can cook that we have here at the house and am less tempted to want to go out to eat out.  While checking out An Organized Junkie, I stumbled upon another menu website that has my attention called Once a Month Mom.  It also includes basic recipes for making baby food.

Sunday: Shake and Bake Pork Chops, Herb Roasted Potatoes, Green Beans
Monday: Crock Pot BBQ Baby Back Ribs, Ranch Style Beans
Tuesday: Chick-Fil-A (Family Night)
Wednesday: Leftover Tacos, Refried Beans
Thursday: Leftover Buffet
Friday: BBQ Sausage with Rice, Corn, Garlic Bread
Saturday: Pizza after Church

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails