Monday, September 20, 2010

These Small BDay Wonders



This week's song challenge at Scrap It With a Song is Small Wonders by Rob Thomas.  The song was played on the movie, Meet the Robinsons.  I remember watching the movie and the first time not understanding it as much.  However, that movie got funnier each time due to the time traveling within the movie!  The lyrics are up on the blog. You can take whatever inspires you from this song, the words, the title or the overall theme of the song. Upload your creations onto the Scrap It With A Song blog by Sunday and you could be this week's winner.

I had a few pictures remaining from Jakob's 3rd birthday party I wanted to scrapbook.  I wanted to capture a few of him opening his presents.  The top right photo shows a small yukalaylee that he received from my brother.  Randy was stationed in Hawaii when he visited for Jakob's 3rd birthday and he brought this for him.  It's really neat and it has Hawaii on it too.

The layout was created using another great sketch from Sketchy Thursday to create my layout.  I also used Coordinates Collections Alphabet Soup for the pages.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails