Saturday, June 26, 2010

Zoo - 7.16.08

I created another zoo layout last night.  I used my Cricut cartridge to cut the Giraffe, circle, triangles, and the Zoo words.  It took me a few attempts to cut the giraffe.  I have never replaced my blade (I've had it for years!) on my Cricut and after cutting a few Giraffes, I decided it probably was time!  After I replaced the blade, the base of the giraffe cut beautifully with no tears or problems!  I used Animal Kingdom to cut the giraffe and word zoo.  The cartridge that came with my Cricut was George and Basic Shapes.  I love using this cartridge since it can cut all sorts of basic shapes.  I used it to cut the circle and the triangles.  The triangles actually were diamonds until I cut them in half!  I used The Scrappiest Sketch #62 for the layout.  I enjoy using her sketches, they are always fun and fit my scrapbooking styles!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa, thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. Love your take on the sketch too and especially your giraffe. Must make better use of my cricut. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog! I love The Scrappiest, too. Such great inspiration. I really like the Cricut giraffe on your LO! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails