Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Menu Planning 6/20-6/26


Jeff and I have been doing our menu for about a month now and it is going well.  We only had one off week due to the refrigerator breaking last week and our weekend vacation to the Grand Canyon.  Otherwise, it is going well.  I have been using E-Mealz for many of my plans and I must say that helps dramatically!  I have so many different and easy recipes right at my fingertips!  I currently subscribe to Points for Any Store and the Kroger menu.  I do not use every single recipe, but it sure helps for eating a variety of food rather than the same old food over and over again!

On some occasions, I take pictures of what I cook and post how they went with the family.  I figured it would be a great way of beginning to record our favorite recipes in my recipe book I purchased from Hallmark.  What are your plans this week?

UPDATE: 
Wednesday: Mesquite Pork Tenderloin, Parsley Potatoes, & Corn-on-the-Cob

E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails