Monday, July 27, 2009

Mailbox Monday

 
What free items are you getting in your mailbox?  I was shocked to find the entire roll of Scott's Toilet Roll in my mailbox last Monday from a Wal-Mart sample!  It also came with Scott's Natural Moist Wipes along with coupons for both of them.  I thought I had received all of my FREE Mars candy coupons, but I must have miscounted!  I have enjoyed the FREE candy coupons.  I also received the following free magazines: Conde Nast Traveler, Working Mother, and Forbes.  I will take my free magazines to Half-Price books in about a week after glancing through them since they are all August 2009 issues.I am sure glad we have an excellent post office deliverer because our address is too long on these magazines and they still do not have an apartment number.

1 comment:

  1. It's nice that you do get your mail then....yeah Mr. Mailman! I always wonder how people who live in apartments get all their free stuff. I know mine doesn't always fit in my box.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails