Monday, July 27, 2009

Menu Planning Monday - 7/27/09

I feel it is time for me to get back into planning basic things we need for breakfast, lunch, snacks, and dinner.  This helps with the grocery lists dramatically and it sure helps having items on hand that you need throughout the week without having to make a quick run to the store!  I decided this afternoon to start looking at Menus 4 Moms and I'm an Organizing Junkie again where there are plenty of ideas for menu planning.  For this current week, I am trying to plan based on what we currently have on hand.  I think I will try to decide what day we will eat everything using this Weekly Planning Printable.

Breakfasts
Waffles (from freezer, cooked ahead of time)
Pancakes (need to stock freezer)
Muffins
Oatmeal
Cereal
Cinnamon Rolls

Lunches
Lunch out
Movie & Lunch
Hot Dog, leftover veggies
Chicken Nuggets, Apple
P&J Sandwich, carrot sticks
Lunch with Mom
Sandwiches, Chips

Dinners
Leftover Tacos
McCormick Chicken (Bag 'n Season), McCormick Toasted Onion & Garlic Potatoes, green beans
Hamburger Helper, peas, wheat bread
Pepperoni Pizza, corn
Leftovers
Dinner with Mom
Slow Cooked Pork with BBQ Sauce, carrots, wheat bread

Snacks
Fruit
Carrot sticks with ranch dressing
Crackers and Cheese
Yogurt
Cheeze-Its
Chex Mix

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails