Monday, April 13, 2009

Mailbox Monday



So what did you get in your mailbox? Here's what I received:

Gain Detergent Coupons - $1.50 off detergent and fabric softner & $1.00 off detergent...However, I recently realized that it does not say HE...

Underjams Night Wear from Pampers Coupon - $1.00/1...Coupon expires 04/30/09 which means I will end up probably not using it since my 4 year old is no where close to 58 lbs!

Kroger Magazine with coupons

Food Network Magazine - This magazine offer requires a cancellation based on terms.

Redbook Magazine - Free magazine with no bills

Kellogg's All Bran Fiber Drink Mix "Pink Lemonade" from Wal-Mart

2 comments:

  1. Yeah....I'll be looking for Kroger coupons soon based on your report!

    Great week! Thanks for joining in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can probably use the Gain coupon on HE detergent. Try it and see!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails