Monday, March 30, 2009

Menu Plan - Week of 3/30/09

Monday: Chicken Helper: Jambalaya, Corn, Peas, Bread

Tuesday: Cheeseburgers, French Fries

Wednesday: Oven Fried Pork, Corn, Green Beans, Beans, Bread

Thursday: Mac & Cheese, Carrots, Crescent Rolls

Friday: Pizza, Salad

Saturday: Spaghetti, French Bread

Sunday: Cream of Mushroom Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Green Bean Casserole

Jeff and I tried to do a menu before but I did not have enough resources. I have found a website called I'm an Organizing Junkie that does a Menu Plan Monday. They post and many other people do the same. I should be able to get plenty of ideas and hopefully we can start trying out new recipes again. I also stumbled upon MyRecipes.com which looks like a great resource. I also check out Menus4Moms.com for other ideas. It was always nice to plan for the week because then you always had the food on hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails