Saturday, March 28, 2009

Coordinates Collections - March Magic Cyber Crop #6

It has been a busy weekend so far. This is my first challenge to complete since I was printing resumes and preparing for today's job fair. The job fair went well. Tonight, I finally was able to scrap!!

Here is my layout for MMCC #6. I primarily used September 2007 "Hello Fall" kit. The cupcake paper is Junkitz - Birthday Party. Alphabet letters are Doodlebug Design, Inc - Shin-Dig. The birthday party stickers were from my stash. This challenge was to look at the gallery and scraplift it! I chose awjmgmom's layout. It is found here. This layout was perfect for Troy's 2nd birthday party that Jakob and I attended.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails