Thursday, March 26, 2009

Coordinates Collections March 2009 Challenge #2: Future Looks Bright

I used Coordinates Collections' September 2007 "Hello Fall" Kit. The flowers and buttons are from my current stash. The flowers were a recent purchase from Target - think Making Memories. This is an older picture of Jakob. I took this picture April 15, 2007. He was 2 years old. This month's Challenge #2 from CC was the following: I want to see your layout using flowers. They can be any type of flowers: hand-cut, stickers, felt, chipboard, fabric, plastic etc… and you can use as many as you want, but you must use at least 5...
I created this layout using a sketch from SketchThis. It can be found here:

1 comment:

  1. You're quick on the challenges! Love your layout! I am off to my scraproom to get the party started!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails