Friday, February 20, 2009

Project 365 - A Picture a Day

Between reading my scrapbook forums and blogs, the recent talk is "Project 365". The goal is to take a picture a day! Creating Keepsakes created a special scrapbook designed to actually scrap the entire project. It was so popular they could not keep up with the demand. The idea seems interesting and a pretty neat challenge. I have not decided how I will put it all together. I'm reading Becky's Blog (http://www.beckyhiggins.com/blog/) for picture ideas and inspirations.

Jakob was watching tv in our bedroom tonight. All of a sudden, I looked back and he was completely asleep! He was so exhausted and I have not seen him crash like that for a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails