Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Texas Weather!

Okay, this past weekend the Dallas/Fort Worth area had temperatures in the 70s and was quite nice. Yet, yesterday (Jan. 27) and today (Jan. 28) schools in the Dallas/Fort Worth area are closed due to bad ice! This latest storm has brought mainly ice to the roads and bridges making it dangerous to drive. The de-icing and sanding trucks worked on coating the roads, but it appears the roads are still extremely iced! Temperatures are currently in the 20s and they are expecting us to get above freezing sometime after 11AM. Luckily, I have had a few extra days off due to the weather since I work within Lewisville ISD and have not had to brave it and get out on the roads. My scrapbooks are thanking me at the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails