Friday, January 30, 2009

Randy's Navy Layouts (2006)

I believe the blue striped paper and the stars paper was bought from Coordinates Collections as a small paper pack, but I cannot find or remember the name of it. The flags were cut from another patterned paper which was covered in flags.

Journaling: Randy sent these pictures on 6/14/06 and called them the Endeavor pictures. They visited a Singaporean ship on 5/7/06. The helicopter is named Seahawk (SH-60B). Randy was still stationed in Japan at this time.


I cannot remember where I picked up the patterned paper for this layout. However, the stickers are from Coordinates Collections' November 2008 "What a Hoot" kit and the buttons are from another previous kit.

Randy is my brother and is active in the Navy. These pictures were taken when he was on sea duty. He always liked being out at sea. We always received some great photographs when he was out at sea!

Journaling: In this picture, it shows an oil well on fire in the background out in the Persian Gulf. Randy is standing on the USS Chafee on May 26, 2006.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails