Monday, August 15, 2005

Growth and Development class - Made a "B"

Well, I finished my Growth and Development class a few weeks ago, but was waiting for the teacher to grade my final exam, resource file, a case study, and discussions. I made a B on the Final exam and that had a higher weight than the other grades that I made A's on. I think I was probably border line between the A and B mark, but I'm happy with the B.

My next three classes officially start on August 29th. I'm taking World Literature, World History, and How to Teach Math. The Math class doesn't start until September 10th, due to Saturday style class. The World Literature class has already posted the class information as of today, so I'm planning to start the class. I can easily read and figure out the stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails