Monday, June 24, 2024

Menu Planning: Week of June 24, 2024

This week, we have a few meals arriving from HelloFreshTry a FREE box from me!  

This upcoming Thursday, we have the following meals arriving on our doorstep.  These have been helpful as Jakob recently has decided he should learn how to cook new things.  The step by step instructions have been beneficial for him too.

  • Hot Honey Peach Pork Chops with Rice & Lemony Roasted Veggies
  • Sheet Pan Dijon Onion Crunch Chicken with Green Beans & Garlic Bread


I'm not entirely sure what other plans we have this week yet.  We are officially hitting 100 this week it appears.  So I know I will attempt to limit the oven if possible.  What are you cooking this hot summer week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails